Senior leadership structure
The NCA Board is made up of executive and non-executive members and is chaired by Director General Graeme Biggar.
- Director General (NCA): Graeme Biggar
- Director General (Operations): Steve Rodhouse
- T/Director General (Capabilities): Claire Smith
- Director General (National Economic Crime Centre) & Threat Leadership: Rob Jones
- Director CBS: Jacqui Smillie
- Advisor to the Board Director Legal: Kay Taylor
The Board is supported by a number of sub-committees, including an pdf Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (ARAC) (36 KB) chaired by a Non-Executive Director.
The Independent Advisory Group on Ethics (IAGE) provides advice to the Board on novel or contentious issues that may present ethical, moral or reputational concerns.
Information on the conduct of the NCA Board is available in the pdf NCA Code of Conduct for Board Members (190 KB) and the pdf NCA Code (163 KB) .
The Director General and Deputy Directors General are supported by a wider team of directors who provide senior operational oversight.
- Director of Threat Leadership: Chris Farrimond
- Director of Digital Data & Technology: Rob Coleman
- Director of the NECC: Adrian Searle
- Director of Strategy and Change: Charlie Edwards
- T/Director SARs Programme: Leanne Almond