- Basic understanding of the use of intelligence and evidence by law enforcement agencies;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and its impact on the role and Agency activity;
- Knowledge of intelligence collection methods and techniques;
- Good understanding of information management and data integrity issues.
- Information technology skills including MS Office applications;
- Research skills;
- Data interpretation skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Risk management skills;
- Writing/drafting/presentation skills.
- Researching and gathering information from a wide range of sources;
- Assessing information, conducting analysis and presenting results;
- Evaluating information to determine its utility and application;
- Planning and managing own workload;
- Working to tight deadlines.