We are looking for someone who can build strong working relationships across different departments, teams and who has the ability to adapt and prioritise in a fast moving environment.
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Undertake a full range of leadership responsibilities including demonstrating proactive leadership, building internal and external partner networks, collaboratively working to deliver shared goals, across the threat landscape.
- Actively contribute to the Home Office on policy, legislation and funding requirements.
- Lead on projects and work-streams associated with the financial, and economic crime sector.
- Be adaptable, open minded and innovative in your work and your teams.
- Attend relevant operational meetings as and when required. Contribute, and provide updates to Senior Management within the team or Directorate.
Read the full job description and apply on the Civil Service Jobs website.